Customized LP Record Coffee Tables (FREE U.S. SHIPPING!)
Customized LP Record Coffee Tables (FREE U.S. SHIPPING!)
Customized LP Record Coffee Tables (FREE U.S. SHIPPING!)
Customized LP Record Coffee Tables (FREE U.S. SHIPPING!)

Customized LP Record Coffee Tables (FREE U.S. SHIPPING!)

Regular price
$ 299.00 USD
Sale price
$ 179.99 USD

This listing is for the personalized version of our LP coffee tables! If you have not already read the details about our tables and shipping conditions, please go back and read the original listing here:

Delivery available to lower 48 USA addresses ONLY (Sorry, no delivery to Hawaii, Alaska or Military PO Boxes) Any orders made outside of this area will be cancelled.


  Before we get started, we would like to inform you that your satisfaction with the final design is very important to us and we will send you a mock-up preview for your approval before your order is processed. Even though initial payment is taken up-front, we will not go forward with production unless you are satisfied. If for some reason you change your mind before giving your final approval, we will immediately issue a 90% refund, with the remaining 10% covering the cost of our graphic design efforts. Due to the high resolution required for our labels, just simply enlarging an image will not suffice, we have special software in combination with by-hand design to properly scale up and enhance your label for large format printing.


  Once you place an order for this listing, you should immediately receive a confirmation email from us that you are able to reply to, if you don't see it, you can reach us at (Please include your order number or name) or through our Facebook page: .

We have two options for customization:

   TYPE 1: You can send us an existing album either with an attached photo or a link to an example online, we will then seek out the highest resolution version available to adapt. If we are unable to find a sufficient quality version, we may create a replica. In the unlikely case we are unable to re-produce your request, we will issue a full refund.

   TYPE 2: You can choose one of our templates, or request a specific style/color theme, and we can create a personalized label with a custom title and up to 8 song names of your choice, real or fictional. Just like a mix tape, but on vinyl! 

Most custom labels will be completed within 24h for your approval, and we will be in touch with any questions and concerns we have, as well as to answer any you may have. If you have any more questions before getting started feel free to reach out through our contact info stated above! We look forward to creating your one of a kind table!



Customer Reviews

Based on 3 reviews Write a review